大量A片, 色費下載 3568

Old July 25th 03, 02:59 PM
Paul in NC

Default 大量A片, 色費下載 3568

You don't say!
I was thinking the same thing just the other day :-p

wrote in message ...
全亞洲最強之新聞組伺服器

UsenetZone 提供完全免費 的新聞組伺服器供亞洲區使用,

本伺服器之新聞組數目超過 100000組, 非其他新聞組伺服器可比較.

立即登入 http://www.usenetzone.com 開戶
zbrgfnkdxrhmrzutpeseijetcybmefivlibmmzebjtvokwywom belwzckc

Old July 25th 03, 06:50 PM
Caldwell, Jim [BVW:C000:EXCH]

Yes.. i rememeber that.. it was Microsoft and the government and something
about licenses..

"JonnyCab" wrote in message
UsenetZone 提供完全免費 的新聞組伺服器供亞洲區使用,

本伺服器之新聞組數目超過 100000組, 非其他新聞組伺服器可比較.

立即登入 http://www.usenetzone.com 開戶
zbrgfnkdxrhmrzutpeseijetcybmefivlibmmzebjtvokwywom belwzckc

You don't say!
I was thinking the same thing just the other day :-p

Me too. I think I was working with something from Microsoft. g

Old July 26th 03, 05:45 AM
woody

And according to your computer, you still are using a MS product

Old July 27th 03, 11:11 PM
JonnyCab

Hence, my comment! LOL