915 and 925 intel chipset boards

Old September 28th 04, 07:10 PM
Jeff

Default 915 and 925 intel chipset boards

Hi Everyone....

I guess these are pretty new... is anyone experiencing any troubles with
these boards or is it generally safe to upgrade to them and enjoy a computer
without problems? Just curious. I'd like the 24bit audio and all the other
goodies... PCI-Express...etc.

thanks
Jeff

Old September 29th 04, 08:35 AM
Driekes

Well Jeff, I think no one is using them.... I'm also interrested in the new
boards but I hear/read so little about them that I don't dear to use the new
boards. Maybe wait for a while.

Old September 30th 04, 09:15 AM
me first me first

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:10:26 GMT, "Jeff" wrote:

Hi Everyone....

I guess these are pretty new... is anyone experiencing any troubles with
these boards or is it generally safe to upgrade to them and enjoy a computer
without problems? Just curious. I'd like the 24bit audio and all the other
goodies... PCI-Express...etc.

thanks
Jeff

Actually, Intel had some problems with them. Had to call back the
whole initial lot. Bought a lot of motherboards

All their changes seem to be a last ditch effort to make people buy
products they don't want or need.

Buy AMD. Better stuff.

The technological changes Intel is trying to stuff down your throat
are the types of things you'd want to wait two years before buying
anyway to get the bugs out and get real support in hardware and
software.

Why buy slow expensive ram ? etc.