Does the NF7-S ver 2.0 support a bootable USB pen drive?

Old July 25th 07, 03:52 PM
Roni Roni is offline
Junior Member

Default Does the NF7-S ver 2.0 support a bootable USB pen drive?

Hi,
Can I boot from a pen drive on the NF7-S ver 2.0?
The bootable device do not show a selection for a USB device.
Is there any setting that make it work(boot from a pen drive)?
TQ,
Old July 25th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Wes Newell

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:52:07 +0100, Roni wrote:

Can I boot from a pen drive on the NF7-S ver 2.0?
The bootable device do not show a selection for a USB device.
Is there any setting that make it work(boot from a pen drive)?
TQ,

Don't hold me to this but I think enabling other bootable devices will
work. That's assuming you made the pendrive bootable when you created the
partitions on it and installed a bootable OS on it with usb support.