Anyone use Rage3d Tweaker? brightness question

Old June 3rd 04, 01:14 AM
+c0re-

Default Anyone use Rage3d Tweaker? brightness question

I just got rage 3d tweaker, and it seems so far like it might be just what I
need since it lets you load gamma profiles for individual games, which are
loaded automatically when you run each game.

However, my problem now is I can't get it to load my proper windows gamma at
startup!
My pc boots into windows, the screen is at the correct gamma, rage 3d tweak
loads up, and the screen darkens. If I browse to the color tab in the driver
panel, Then it brightens back up without me having to click apply or
anything.

Does anyone know how to adjust the default windows gamma in this program? I
can't see it anywhere. thanks

Old June 3rd 04, 02:53 PM
newsgroups.bellsouth.net

I found that this happened to me depending on what version of Cats I was
using... Hasn't happened since at least 4.3... ( happened alot with the
later 3.xx ones ).