GA-8KNXP memory

Old December 5th 03, 01:46 PM
D_Brasco

Default GA-8KNXP memory

I just purchased this motherbaord and have it up and running. I need
to know where everyone is getting there memory timings from. I'm
running bios FE on the Rev.2 board and can't find these settings in
the bios anywhere. Is there something I just overlooked?
Old December 5th 03, 06:29 PM
Kilgore Trout Jr

Many of the BIOS settings are hidden. You must press Ctrl-F1 while the main
menu screen is open to gain access to them. After pressing Ctrl-F1 you will
find there are many new settings on almost all of the BIOS pages.

om...