Graphic problems with Catalyst 3.6 and OpenGL (Jedi Knight II)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20th 03, 09:32 PM
Christian Atteneder

Default Graphic problems with Catalyst 3.6 and OpenGL (Jedi Knight II)

Hi NG!

I just dug up Jedi Knight II and started playing it. This is so far my first
OpenGL game for a while. The last time I played it I had a Geforce 4. Now I
own a Radeon 9700 Pro and the game gives me some weird problems with the
character shadows. Not the shadows on the ground but the shadow effects on
the bodies. It's hard to explain but some polygons that are in the shadow
are bright and some polygons in the light are dark. It looks quite
irritating.
Has anyone a clue what can be done? The latest patch is already installed.
Is this a common OpenGL problem?

Thanks for your help!
Chris

9800 Pro Problems - Help needed please... Peter General 21 December 6th 04 03:23 AM
ProSavage DDR 's 1.1 opengl Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain ѩɽ·Éºü General 10 June 23rd 04 12:55 AM
Video problems? Kedrid General 0 February 11th 04 08:32 PM
DirectX Problems! Faustus Homebuilt PC's 4 December 24th 03 11:42 PM
graphic card upgrade... best OpenGL card? nardia Overclocking AMD Processors 0 November 20th 03 07:00 PM