What's up with Asus web site???

Old December 17th 07, 08:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
jack[_3_]

Default What's up with Asus web site???

Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.
Old December 17th 07, 09:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
TheCroW

Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Asus websites are crap now for years and years ... and don't bother to
mention it to them cause they don't react and obviously don't care.

Menno

Old December 18th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
sdlomi2[_2_]

"TheCroW" wrote in message
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Asus websites are crap now for years and years ... and don't bother to
mention it to them cause they don't react and obviously don't care.

Menno

It's been awhile, but wasn't there an out-of-US site, written in
English, that was a much better Asus-site? s

Old December 18th 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

jack wrote:
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Over the last several days, I've noticed that "asus.com" doesn't
respond, while "asus.com.tw" does.

It seems to be working right now. But who knows for how long.

Paul
Old December 18th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Ian D

"Paul" wrote in message ...
jack wrote:
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Over the last several days, I've noticed that "asus.com" doesn't
respond, while "asus.com.tw" does.

It seems to be working right now. But who knows for how long.

Paul

I can connect to the site, but am unable to get access to the download
screens. I have tried to get to downloads from different approaches in
the site with no luck. Have tried the USA, TW, and UK sites with no joy.

Old December 18th 07, 02:53 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Michael W. Ryder

Ian D wrote:
"Paul" wrote in message ...
jack wrote:
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Over the last several days, I've noticed that "asus.com" doesn't
respond, while "asus.com.tw" does.

It seems to be working right now. But who knows for how long.

Paul

I can connect to the site, but am unable to get access to the download
screens. I have tried to get to downloads from different approaches in
the site with no luck. Have tried the USA, TW, and UK sites with no joy.

I had no problem connecting to the USA site and downloading a file. It
took a couple of minutes for some of the screens to appear but
everything seems to be working.
Old December 18th 07, 09:53 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Fred

"RobV" wrote in message
sdlomi2 wrote:
"TheCroW" wrote in message
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare
occasions that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting
for pages to load.

Asus websites are crap now for years and years ... and don't bother
to mention it to them cause they don't react and obviously don't
care. Menno

It's been awhile, but wasn't there an out-of-US site, written in
English, that was a much better Asus-site? s

I've been able to get to the web site using North America and Global,
however, neither one will access downloads, as in BIOS, drivers, etc.

Try bookmarking their ftp site
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/asus/mb/

Old December 19th 07, 05:18 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Roger Hamlett

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:49:14 -0500, "sdlomi2"
wrote:

"TheCroW" wrote in message
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Asus websites are crap now for years and years ... and don't bother to
mention it to them cause they don't react and obviously don't care.

Menno

It's been awhile, but wasn't there an out-of-US site, written in
English, that was a much better Asus-site? s

Yes, it used to be the German site. They actually did the BIOS
development, and a few years ago, it was here that you went to get new
code, and at the same time, much faster operation.

Best Wishes
Old May 8th 08, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Hackworth

Wow. I haven't been into the hardware scene for a couple of years now and am
just checking in. So even after all this time, the Asus Web site is still
**** slow? I guess some things never change.

"jack" wrote in message
Is it just me and my lousy network connection or are other people
having problems connecting to the Asus web site? On the rare occasions
that I do get connected, I spend most of my time waiting for pages to
load.

Asus Download site is down [email protected] Asus Motherboards 8 April 9th 07 06:54 PM
Asus web site Hackworth Asus Motherboards 2 December 31st 05 01:18 AM
ASUS USA site vs. DE site Larry Asus Motherboards 7 December 30th 04 12:19 AM
ASUS Site Don Asus Motherboards 3 February 10th 04 08:17 PM
The ASUS Web site... Phil Asus Motherboards 13 November 16th 03 02:46 AM