OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper

Old January 16th 19, 03:13 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
KenK

Default OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper

I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

TIA

Old January 16th 19, 09:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Eli the Bearded

In comp.periphs.printers, KenK wrote:
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

Fan-fold paper is great for making banners. You might not do that, but
there's probably an elementary school or pre-school in your area that
could put that paper to use.

Elijah
------
cannot recall ever owning an *ink jet* that used fan-fold
Old January 16th 19, 10:51 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GlowingBlueMist[_9_]

On 1/16/2019 2:47 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
In comp.periphs.printers, KenK wrote:
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

Fan-fold paper is great for making banners. You might not do that, but
there's probably an elementary school or pre-school in your area that
could put that paper to use.

Elijah
------
cannot recall ever owning an *ink jet* that used fan-fold

I second Eli the Bearded's comments.
Elementary or earlier schools are always needing paper and such for
projects for the kids.

dot matrix printer Jacky Printers 8 June 1st 06 07:57 PM
Need Help with changing paper size with dot matrix (IBM 2381) Danny Printers 2 November 19th 04 06:09 AM
LC-20 dot-matrix printer DSwirski General Hardware 0 September 23rd 04 05:18 PM
LC-20 dot matrix printer DSwirski Printers 0 September 23rd 04 05:15 PM
Lc-20 dot matrix printer! DSwirski Printers 0 September 23rd 04 01:26 PM