lets play a game shall we...

Old September 10th 03, 09:05 PM
Neon Green pka Jack

Default lets play a game shall we...

....who can get rid of "." the fastest wins!

Old September 10th 03, 10:36 PM
Elector

"Neon Green pka Jack" wrote in message
...who can get rid of "." the fastest wins!

Hi Jack:

"." formally "*" formally "G" formally "A.Grayson Walker" formally
"B090068" formally "Barbara Lopez" formally "RTFM" and who is Arthur
Grayson Walker (Liar-Troll-Kook) is a certified lunatic and you have
my full support in any way to get that piece of dung off the internet.
And Usenet.

But since I do not see any of its postings under any names it morphs
into I have had time to enjoy my trips up north, enjoy my drinks and
dinner and I am sure my anger quotient has dropped considerably.

You should take the advice of Ben, Simon, Winston and others and kill
file the idiot. Also post occasionally to warn other newsgroup
users/visitors that we have a kook and troll and nut job in our midst.
Like Winston is doing.

The best way to get rid of it is via the ignore route and warning
route to others.

Elector

Old September 11th 03, 11:43 AM
Elector

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:05:49 GMT, "Neon Green pka Jack" had this to say
and I had to reply to it:

::...who can get rid of "." the fastest wins!
::

Jack:

In fact a good thing about having the newsgroup troll blocked is you can also use a program called
NFILTER and no matter what state it morphs into you see nothing from the asshole. Simply set the
filter for FDN or AOL in the headers and away you go. And its such a nice way to start the day
without that kook Arthur Walker or Barbara or "." or "*" or any other name it steals, who is a
lying phony and possible deviant.

Have a happy Thursday group!

Elector

Old September 11th 03, 02:48 PM
Cledith SHJ Girard a.k.a. \*\

Please Stop includeing my alias " * " in with that dingle berry " . " I'm
the one with the hair, not the bald one.

Old September 11th 03, 05:07 PM
Elector

"Cledith SHJ Girard a.k.a. "*"" wrote in message
news
Please Stop includeing my alias " * " in with that dingle berry " .

" I'm
the one with the hair, not the bald one.

Unfortunately, since you have the same moniker as the troll you will
have to change it for this news group. I will note the idiot is now
using the Period "." for the posting name as of three days ago. But
like I stated earlier the moron is also a thief and steals others
posting names and monikers.

Elector

Old September 13th 03, 02:22 AM
Guy

Whilst = used by those of English/British persuasion. Hum, anti-American,
don't think you can talk.

Guy
"." wrote in message
Elector

We don't forget your Anti-American diatribe. It was nice to have you out

of
the country. Do us a favor and stay out.
---------
Have you become tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell?

was created as a sanctuary with an

enforceable
code of conduct prohibiting our members to send, knowingly receive,

upload,
download or use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent,
defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of copyright, confidence,
privacy or any other rights, or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or
needless anxiety among other members. The original Packard Bell group on
Yahoogroups, we maintain the same FAQ for both

alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
and
.

- the obscenity free Packard Bell group.