Clogged Black on i560

Old June 3rd 05, 06:51 PM
Burt

Mousetripe again changes my post to change its meaning. Childish and
dishonest.

"measekite" wrote in message

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
news
Burt wrote:

Measekite, The lying , biased lowlife that he is,

NOW NOW BURTIE FURTIE AKA FOTOFREEK, IT IS BETTER TO BE ****ED OFF THAN
****ED ON.

Sorry to disappoint you, Measie, but you really don't **** me off. Your
garbage is so outrageous and consistantly childish and crude that, to me,
it is like water off a duck's back.

Quack Quack

I'm just happy to keep my responses to you going to let new participants
see what a loose cannon you really are. Your continued attacks just brand
you as immature and rude to all who see them. What you do is
self-defeating and several of us are happy to keep you writing responses
such as the one I am responding to so that every new participant has a
daily lesson in why your posts are refreshing. The only disturbing
feature of your responses is the libelous nature of your changing quotes
and defaming vendors and their products. I expect that this will
eventually boomerang on you (no offense meant to my friends from OZ) and
cause you some well deserved problems. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
I'll repeat, writing in all caps is just another sign of your rude
behaviour.

Old June 3rd 05, 11:04 PM
PC Medic

"measekite" wrote in message

Burt wrote:

Marc - you might be interested in going onto the forum at XXXXXXX and also
clicking the Neil Slade link at the top of the XXXXX home page. Good info
about printer maintenance, ink, paper, etc.

The information is informative but it is slanted and heavily skewed toward
AfterMarket inks by hobbists who use and promote that kind of stuff;
including fotofreak.

The majority of printer users who happen to use OEM ink in their printer
usually do not frequent those sites or this NG and have far less problems
than those you read about here.

A newsgroup with SPAM appeal is what it is

Old June 4th 05, 12:06 AM
Shooter

Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party makers add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent clogging.

"measekite" wrote in message

Burt wrote:

Marc - you might be interested in going onto the forum at
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/ and also clicking the Neil Slade link

at
the top of the nifty-stuff home page. Good info about printer

maintenance,
ink, paper, etc.

The information is informative but it is slanted and heavily skewed
toward AfterMarket inks by hobbists who use and promote that kind of
stuff; including fotofreak.

The majority of printer users who happen to use OEM ink in their printer
usually do not frequent those sites or this NG and have far less
problems than those you read about here.

"MarcD" wrote in message

I tried solvents, new black cartridges,
air blasts, and even contacted Canon. Their
stupid answer was make sure the cartridge
has ink. It was buy a new print head or
a new printer...WRONG...a pot with 1 inch of
very hot water cleared the clogged print head
in a couple of minutes. It was amazing how
fast that water turned solid black. A couple
of swishes, a little air blast, and that sucker
works perfect.

Old June 4th 05, 12:43 AM
Frank

Shooter wrote:
Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party makers add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent clogging.

Shooter, I wouldn't waste my time trying to wise up this asshole who
calls himself "meser****". We all know he's nothing but a ****ing jerk
off looser that has turned himself into a real creep by changing the
postings of others. He has but one printer that his mommy bought for him
and he always sleeps with it. In his sick little mind this makes him an
expert on all printers and ink. He has no education to speak of as
evidenced by his continual misspelling and misuse of English words and
phrases. He can only use childish responses when he is cornered and
caught in his many lies and posting of misinformation.
Yet he is the ultimate looser as he only cheats himself out of his own
self respect and dishonors his person by his outrageously vile and
dehumanizing replies.
He very much needs psychiatric help, but is afraid to admit it.
Or else he refuses to take his meds.
Frank
Old June 4th 05, 01:57 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

Shooter wrote:

Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party
makers add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent
clogging.

Shooter, I have to admit that I have been an asshole to Measekite. I
guess I am a ****ing jerk off looser.
I very much needs psychiatric help, but am afraid to admit it.

Frank

Old June 4th 05, 01:59 AM
measekite

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

Shooter wrote:

Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party
makers add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent
clogging.

Shooter, I have to admit that I have been an asshole to Measekite. I
guess I am a ****ing jerk off looser.
I very much needs psychiatric help, but am afraid to admit it.

Frank

Your apology is accepted. Hope your Doctor helps you. :-*
Old June 4th 05, 02:53 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

Shooter, I have to admit that I am that ****ing asshole Frank and all
the rest in this printer ng keep writing about.
I also admit that I am a ****ing jerk off looser.
I very much need psychiatric help, but am afraid to admit it. Frank and
all the rest are absolutely right about me as I do so desperately need
medical help but am too much of a morbidly fat jackass to get out of my
mothers basement to do anything about it.
Besides, I love donuts.
Frank
Old June 4th 05, 03:06 AM
measekite

:

Frankwrote:

Shooter, I have to admit that I am that ****ing asshole Measekite and
all the rest in this printer ng keep writing about.
I also admit that I am a ****ing jerk off looser.
I very much need psychiatric help, but am afraid to admit itMeasekite
and all the rest are absolutely right about me as I do so desperately
need medical help but am too much of a morbidly fat jackass to get out
of my mothers basement to do anything about it.
Besides, I love fried chicken.
Meqskite

Old June 4th 05, 03:02 PM
PC Medic

"measekite" wrote in message

Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party makers
add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent
clogging.

Well now that's interesting. Suddenly the 3rd party manufacture knows what
is better for the printhead than the OEM so tosses some solvent into there
mix. Yep, perfect example why NOT to buy that vendors ink solution. The
majority of the printers use precise boiling point to deliver ink to paper,
you suppose this 'higher volume of cleaner' may change the boiling point of
the solution? You suppose this may effect print quality? You suppose this
could lead to premature head failure?

Old June 4th 05, 03:33 PM
Ivor Floppy

"PC Medic" wrote in message

"measekite" wrote in message

Now that is complete ******** from start to finish. OEM inks clog in
exactly the same way as third party ink., Infact some third party makers
add
a slightly higher volume of cleaner in their carts to help prevent
clogging.

Well now that's interesting. Suddenly the 3rd party manufacture knows what
is better for the printhead than the OEM so tosses some solvent into there
mix. Yep, perfect example why NOT to buy that vendors ink solution. The
majority of the printers use precise boiling point to deliver ink to
paper,

Except that Epson printers don't boil the ink....

you suppose this 'higher volume of cleaner' may change the boiling point
of the solution? You suppose this may effect print quality? You suppose
this could lead to premature head failure?

Does it really matter? Printers are designed to be throw away items these
days - much over the warranteed period seems to be a bonus. Why not save
youself some money...?