Need info on Aegis Engineering/Pentax PL-F0301 printer

Old May 24th 04, 12:18 PM
Galen

Default Need info on Aegis Engineering/Pentax PL-F0301 printer

I'm looking for any available information on a tractor-feed laser
printer bearing the name "Aegis Engineering, Inc." but with a Pentax
model no. PL-F0301 on the back. I suspect that it is just a Pentax
printer that Aegis sold as a package with some application software
they developed.

Web and newsgroup searches with Google haven't turned up anything so
far.

Thanks,

Galen
Old May 24th 04, 02:15 PM
jbuch

Galen wrote:
I'm looking for any available information on a tractor-feed laser
printer bearing the name "Aegis Engineering, Inc." but with a Pentax
model no. PL-F0301 on the back. I suspect that it is just a Pentax
printer that Aegis sold as a package with some application software
they developed.

Web and newsgroup searches with Google haven't turned up anything so
far.

Thanks,

Galen

http://www.onpapersupplies.com/info/...neproducts.htm

-- Perhaps you need to do a different google search. The link above is
one of many that I found. Use the model number only.

Old May 25th 04, 02:44 PM
Galen

Ah. I should have said that Google DID turn up a number of web pages
for vendors of PL-F0301 supplies. I need the kind of information you'd
get from a users or programmers guide.

jbuch wrote in message ...
Galen wrote:
I'm looking for any available information on a tractor-feed laser
printer bearing the name "Aegis Engineering, Inc." but with a Pentax
model no. PL-F0301 on the back. I suspect that it is just a Pentax
printer that Aegis sold as a package with some application software
they developed.

Web and newsgroup searches with Google haven't turned up anything so
far.

Thanks,

Galen

http://www.onpapersupplies.com/info/...neproducts.htm

-- Perhaps you need to do a different google search. The link above is
one of many that I found. Use the model number only.

Please help with upgrade info James General 3 August 6th 04 09:21 PM
Upgrade Difficulties Ron B Gateway Computers 0 February 14th 04 03:26 AM
Help: Finding System Info Darren Harris Compaq Computers 4 January 11th 04 12:28 AM
M/B info hu man General 2 November 26th 03 01:39 PM
Info Peripherals Scanner Model FB735 & Software CD HBYardSale Scanners 0 August 18th 03 03:29 AM