All printers stink

Old July 6th 08, 12:20 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Michael Johnson

Default All printers stink

Maybe you would be happier living life as a Quaker. I hear they have
some openings.

wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:11 am, Michael Johnson wrote:
I don't have an issue with today's printers so I rarely use one.

Rephrased: "I don't have issues with something I rarely use .. which
renders anything I say about printers dead in the water. So what I say
is irrelevent, ignore me."

Typically, one needs to spend the right amount of money to get a printer
to serve the duty cycle they require. If you expect a $99 laser printer
to be an economical workhorse then you are going to be disappointed. As
for inkjets, we have five of them running in our house and they all are
very reliable and rarely need attention for anything. I have a Canon
N2000 that is an absolute work horse and will print all day without a
hiccup.

I also went through a half dozen Canons - all of which were pathetic
with all kinds of issues. Maybe my standards are higher?

You just seem to want to complain about everything.

I'm actually optimistic .. if you knew me. Printers stink. That's the
issue. Do you say someone criticizing Hitler is pessimistic too?

Anyone that has
lived long enough can see the incredible improvements in automobiles in
ALL respects. Today's cars are expected to go 200k miles with basic
maintenance and with no body rust through.

So did my 1980 chevy van.

The new Camry hybrid gets 34
mpg in the city and on the highway. It can carry 5-6 people in comfort.
That old 35 mpg car you mentioned was a bucket of bolts that could
barely get out of its own way. Plus, many of today's cars are getting
30+ mpg in city driving which wasn't possible in the good old days.
Maybe on the highway but not in the city.

You are easily pleased. If the first car was made what a 100 years
ago, shouldn't we be gliding to work virtually pollution free by now?
No? You are the pessimist.

I can cite many, many other advancements that have received great
benefits from technology advances.

So can I. Have I been talking about those??

Life is good for most of us in the developed countries and we should
appreciate it and not complain so much.

Yeah all the air pollution is just fine by me too.

Old July 6th 08, 01:13 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

measher****head, the oem ink drinking idiot moron loser wrote:

Aren't you the same fruitcake loser who was changing everyone's post who
disagreed with you over at the printer ng? That was you wasn't it, remember?
We all complained to your ISP and you eventually stopped doing it!

Also are you the stupid idiot piece of **** who capitalized each and
every word in ever post over at the printer ng until we all complained
once again to your ISP?
Remember?

Also are you not the dumb fukkin son of a bitch piece of **** who
continues to post in HTML even thought everyone in all of the ng's
you're in has complained about it and told you to stop doing it?
Remember

Are you not the asshole who did all of that? You were weren't you!

Would you like your ISP to get so many abuse complaints about you once
again that they think they're getting DDOS, huh?

Are you really as dense and as stupid and ignorant and as fukkin dumb as
you seem to be?
Are you?
You are aren't you!

And aren't you a declared austrian fascist, an atheist and a bigot?
You did proclaim to be all of those didn't you.

Take my advice measher****head, get fukkin lost you idiot moron piece of
**** loser!
Frank

want to know more about this asshole loser?
Go he

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg
Old July 6th 08, 02:31 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Jul 5, 4:18*pm, Michael Johnson wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:29 am, Michael Johnson wrote:

When it comes to printers, you have probably forgotten more than I will
ever know.

Then how can anyone take you serious in a printers thread?

It's Usenet idiot.

And it isn't a printers thread? ok.

*You can chose to do, or believe, whatever you
please. *That includes coming across like an asshole which you,
obviously, have perfected to a fine art.

Thanks for your printer expertise troll.

Old July 6th 08, 02:32 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Jul 5, 4:20*pm, Michael Johnson wrote:
Maybe you would be happier living life as a Quaker. *I hear they have
some openings.

Stay blind. I prefer to see the world as it is.
Old July 6th 08, 04:26 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:29 am, Michael Johnson wrote:
When it comes to printers, you have probably forgotten more than I will
ever know.
Then how can anyone take you serious in a printers thread?
It's Usenet idiot.

And it isn't a printers thread? ok.

It's a "complain about life" thread from what I see. *You were all over
the map. *

Periphs, m-waves & cars too much for you huh? If you don't like
talking about this stop complaining.

You complained about microwaves, automobiles and the laziness
of R&D people you never met. *I guess you mentioned printers briefly
before you went on a rant.

Duh! I started on a rant too. You're finally getting it.

*Was there a purpose to your post or did you
just have an overwhelming need to bitch about something?

I call it as it is. Apathy is positive trait? You should be thankful
that others notice junk when it's marketted. So stop bitching.

Yeah, like you would know good advice even if it bit you in the ass.

When you're right you don't need any.

BTW, what exactly was the reason for your original post?

To stimulate dummies like yourself and motivate these zombies not to
take crap in exchange for their hard earned money which might ripple
to force stores to be agressive. Venting is healthy too. What's yours?

Old July 6th 08, 04:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Jul 5, 6:47*pm, Michael Johnson wrote:

How do you see it? *Covered in ****?

Well if I see you in it, I'd say at least partly.