Test's on 3rd Party Inks

Old November 3rd 05, 12:42 AM
measekite

Default Test's on 3rd Party Inks

zakezuke wrote:

Measekite said: removed per request

MY PRINTER DOES NOT HAVE LEGS. IT DOES NOT STAND BUT SITS ON MY DESK
USING OEM INK.

That was very smart...

EVERYBODY SHOULD USE THE INK THE PRINTER MANUAL SAYS TO USE TO MINIMIZE
THE CHANCE OF GETTING A LOG.

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK
DA COCROACHES RAN UP DA CLOCK
DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
DA UDDER GOT AWAY
Old November 3rd 05, 12:53 AM
measekite

zakezuke wrote:

Measekite said: removed per request

*Man. carts only*
Due to past experiences with
other printers, I now use Epson printers exclusively. Their warning
about using other brands of cartridges aren't just so they can make
more money. When I had my C82, I used only Epson cartridges for the
first 2 years. The printer worked great, just like new.

One
day I decided to try another brand of carts, which had a guarantee. I
ended up spending more time running the cleaning cycle than I did
printing. It wasn't worth my time to take them up on their guarantee,
since they would have just sent me replacement carts which I wouldn't
use anyway. Never again.

I now use an R200, which is a great
printer. I've started digitally restoring old photos, and I won't use
anything but Epson carts and paper.

Old November 3rd 05, 01:03 AM
measekite

zakezuke wrote:

Measekite said: removed per request

DA ABOVE WAS REMOVED BY MATT *ZUKOWSKI*

HERE IS WHAT YOU MISSED

MY PRINTER DOES NOT HAVE LEGS. IT DOES NOT STAND BUT SITS ON MY DESK
USING OEM INK.

HERE IS MORE GOOD STUFF BY MEASEKITE

*MAYBE THEY HEARD ME. MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE FIRST BRAND OF AFTERMARKET
INK. MAYBE IT WILL BE SOLD IN THE STORES BY REPUTABLE RESELLERS..
MAYBE ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK THE BRAND TO SEE IF IT CLOGS PRINTHEADS
LIKE THE OTHER NON BRANDED AFTURE MARKETTE WHATEVER.*

Paper Mate to enter inkjet printer market
http://breakingnewsblog.com/printer/archives/paper_mate_to_enter_inkjet_printer_market/

http://breakingnewsblog.com/printer/archives/category/ink_cartridges/

/'Paper Mate announced Wednesday it plans to throw its hat into the
inkjet printer cartridge market, a lucrative and growing sector, as
ink-thirsty digital photographs rise in popularity. /

/ / /The pen division of Newell Rubbermaid expects to offer an inkjet
cartridge line that will be compatible with a number of Hewlett-Packard,
Epson and Canon printers. The *cartridges, which will retail from $6.50
to $30 each*, are expected to begin shipping nationwide next month.
Cartridges from market leader HP range from $17 to $35 each....'/

/
/

Old November 3rd 05, 09:39 AM
zakezuke

Measekite said: removed per request

Even if the printer manual said "use OEM ink so you don't get a clog"
[page number please] that doesn't mean anything, no more than if Rebox
shoes had a manual in them saying to use Rebox socks to extend the life
of the shoe. I'll agree Canon spends a good deal of money and research
developing systems of printheads, paper, and ink designed to work well
together, but it's up to the user whether to spend 2x, 5x, 10x as much
for them or not.

There already are brands of 3rd party ink. There are not as many as
there are in Europe as it's more popular to store brand these products
but there are at least two brands I can buy at a retail shop.

Old November 3rd 05, 02:35 PM
Davy

Thinking about it logically there are many 3rd party ink brands, then
logically there would be an equal number of ink manufacturers.

Take Print Rite, or to be more correct Multi-Union Trading Co Ltd of
Hong Kong produces more than on label, are they really going to go
out of their way to change the ink formulations..? No one can say
unless they have inside info.

Davy

Old November 3rd 05, 04:16 PM
measekite

zakezuke wrote:

Measekite said: removed per request

Even if the printer manual said "use OEM ink so you don't get a clog"
SNIP

THERE ARE NO BRANDS OF PREFILLED INK CARTS FOR INKJET PRINTERS OTHER
THAN HP, CANON, AND EPSON, BUT I HEAR PAPERMATE MAY GET INTO DA BUSINESS
Old November 3rd 05, 04:20 PM
measekite

Davy wrote:

Thinking about it logically there are many 3rd party ink brands, then
logically there would be an equal number of ink manufacturers.

THERE ARE NO 3RD PATY IN BRANDS ONLY AFTERMARKET LABELS. THERE ARE MANY
MORE LABELS THAN MFG SO YOU ARE VERY LIKELY TO GET THE SAME JUNK FROM A
VARIETY OF LABELERS AND HAVE PROBLEMS AND CLOGS BECAUSE THE LABELERS
WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO MADE IT. IT IS A CONSPIRCY.

Old November 4th 05, 12:06 AM
measekite

THERE ARE NO BRANDS OF PREFILLED CARTS. NOBODY HAS CUT AND PASTED FROM
ANY VENDORS WEBSITE CLEARLY MARKED INFORMATION OF A BRAND AND ITS
PRICE. NOBODY. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BRAND IT IS NOW YOUR CHOICE.
NO ZOOCOWSKY

Jon O'Brien wrote:

In article ,
(in denial, measekite the memoryless) wrote:

[Claim that there are no brands of pre-filled cartridges except those
made by HP, Canon and Epson]

You've been told of several brands of pre-filled cartridges in the past.

Jon.

3rd party inks and ip3000 Ron Goodenow Printers 31 August 17th 05 03:37 AM
3rd party inks Will_in_SF Printers 25 August 7th 05 08:49 PM
Truth measekite Printers 72 July 20th 05 11:15 PM
3rd Party Ink - PC World Excerpts measekite Printers 113 July 2nd 05 05:05 PM
Third Party Refill Inks mutley Printers 3 May 28th 04 11:01 PM