Best online source for Canon inks in the USA?

Old July 26th 05, 06:38 PM
Stick Stickus

Cartridge World compats are supplied by Jet Tec who use Sensient (Formulabs)
inks.

--
Regards
Stick, Oxford, UK
"measekite" wrote in message
. ..

Stevelee wrote:

measekite wrote:

Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.

Think about it. For every car part there are dozens of after market
replacements.
Some are only cheaper but some are performance oriented and may not be
cheaper.

Canon OEM ink works fine just as you will expect. There are also dozens
of 3rd
party compatibles. Some are only cheap and may not meet your expectation.
But
some are really good stuff that outperforms OEM.

If you can't open your mind to see the world don't tell others to follow
you with
eyes shut.

I use a Macbeth color reflection densitometer to analyze performances of
inks I use.
I can tell you that you are totally wrong in insisting in your
foolishness. I too
had doubt about the 3rd party ink I use in the beginning, especially I
got it from
a really no name seller on Ebay that won't tell you where they get the
ink from and
who makes it.

ALL 3RD PARTY INK VENDORS WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE AND WHO IS THE
MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK THEY SELL IN PREFILLED CARTS. IF ANYBODY AND I
MEAN ANYBODY (EVEN THE 2 PRIMARY LOWLIFES ON THIS NG) KNOW DIFFERENT THEN
THEY SHOULD POST WHO THAT IS SO OTHERS CAN JUDGE, REMEMBER I AM SPEAKING
ABOUT PREFILLED CARTS.

I STILL THINK REFILLING IS A MESSY PAIN IN THE ASS.

But after analyzing the ink I have to say I was indeed amazed by how
good the ink is.

I'll continue to enjoy my 50 cents per refill fortune regardless if you
insist in
you foolishness.

Old July 26th 05, 06:46 PM
measekite

Tyler K. wrote:

measekite wrote in news:_LsFe.986$kk6.214
:

Stevelee wrote:

measekite wrote:

[...]

Couldn't give a **** who makes it. The only requirement is that it
works. When you buy a printer brand cartridge the only requirement is
that it works. No one knows who makes, designs, packages OEM ink.
It's an industry secret. Anyone who says he does is a troll.

You are the kind of dumb jerk the whores just love to ****.

IF ANYBODY AND I MEAN ANYBODY (EVEN THE 2 PRIMARY LOWLIFES ON THIS
NG) KNOW DIFFERENT THEN THEY SHOULD POST WHO THAT IS SO OTHERS CAN
JUDGE.

The anybodies are already happily using them, too busy to give a ****'s
ass about what you think or would like to find out. You're just a
freakin' troll.

REMEMBER I AM SPEAKING ABOUT PREFILLED CARTS.

As opposed to empty carts.

I STILL THINK REFILLING IS A MESSY PAIN IN THE ASS.

Who cares what you think. You're a troll.

Tyler

I care what I think. You are either a lowlife kid or some old grumpy fart.
Old July 26th 05, 06:48 PM
measekite

Dan G wrote:

Not to break up the fascinating discussion, but I'm looking for Canon tanks,
not compatibles.
OEM are Canon made,
Doesn't anyone here ever buy them?
Office Depot and WalMart are the cheapest I've found thus far. I was hoping
some online seller would be cheaper, after shipping, but the shipping seems
to kill the deal every time.

Costco at about $9.00 per cart average. A set of cym is about $27.00

"Dan G" wrote in message

Who's the cheapest AND has reliable service?

Looking for OEM tanks, not compatibles.

TIA

Old July 26th 05, 06:54 PM
measekite

THERE WEBSITE DOES NOT DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION AT ALL. THE ONLY THING
THEY SAY IS THEY USE COMPATIBLE PREIMUM INK. YOU CANNOT EVEN WIPE YOUR
ASS WITH THAT.

Old July 26th 05, 07:50 PM
Frank

measekite wrote:

I STILL THINK REFILLING IS A MESSY PAIN IN THE ASS.

Well lets see. You've never refilled before. Never used 3rd carts before
and have only one printer that you use occasionally.
Why would anyone in their right mind give a **** about your opinion. Or
rather non-opinion since you're actually a non-user.
There is something wrong with your brain as these self-evident facts
don't seem to register. But you just keep posting the same old spam day
in and day out.
You think anything is going to change by your doing this daily spamming?
I can assure you nobody in this ng thinks so.
Frank
Old July 26th 05, 07:52 PM
Frank

measekite wrote:

THERE WEBSITE DOES NOT DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION AT ALL. THE ONLY THING
THEY SAY IS THEY USE COMPATIBLE PREIMUM INK. YOU CANNOT EVEN WIPE YOUR
ASS WITH THAT.

Hut-oh! So that's what you're interested in huh. Wiping your ass. Well
you need to go to www.****paper.com for that!
Frank
Old July 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Bernie

"Dan G" wrote in message

Who's the cheapest AND has reliable service?

Looking for OEM tanks, not compatibles.

TIA

Staples is the cheapest place that I've found them. If you buy at least
two cartridges they take off another dollar or more. You don't have to
buy two of the same color to get the discount. Additionally, if you
have a Discover card you can use the CashBack bonus and instead of
getting $20 cash you can get a Staples certificate for $25. Two
cartridges will probably cost less than $25, so you'll have to buy some
candy or something to spend it all. Or buy a third cartridge at the
lower price by adding a bit of cash when you check out.

Bernie
Old July 27th 05, 06:51 AM
Stick Stickus

"measekite" wrote in message
THERE WEBSITE DOES NOT DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION AT ALL. THE ONLY THING
THEY SAY IS THEY USE COMPATIBLE PREIMUM INK. YOU CANNOT EVEN WIPE YOUR
ASS WITH THAT.

If you were to use what little brain you have, you would have read on their
website that they guarrentee 'that you should find no difference between
their inks and the originals, they further say that they also warranty your
printer in the event that using a refilled cartridge done by them causes
damage to your printer'.
http://www.cartridgeworld.org/warranty.html What could be fairer than that!
You could have actually asked them what inks they use, but I suppose that
would have been too much trouble for you.