BIOS updates for all GeForce cards

Old July 8th 03, 04:20 AM
Gary Quiring

Default BIOS updates for all GeForce cards

I was having some big issues with DVI and my Geforce 3 card. I
finally resolved it with a BIOS upgrade. I found a good site that has
many BIOS updates for the Geforce series:

http://bunny.xs4all.nl/hardware/vid_nvidia.html

Gary Quiring

Old July 8th 03, 03:12 PM
TheCroW

I was having some big issues with DVI and my Geforce 3 card. I
finally resolved it with a BIOS upgrade. I found a good site that has
many BIOS updates for the Geforce series:

http://bunny.xs4all.nl/hardware/vid_nvidia.html

Gary Quiring

No such site {

--
Menno
=====================

Old July 8th 03, 04:35 PM
Gary Quiring

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:17:17 -0400, "\(\) \(\)" wrote:

I won't trust it unless it's from nvidia website

Where does Nvidia post bios updates on their site? All I can tell you is I
updated my GeForce 3-Ti200 and GeForce 4-4400 from this site and my DVI problems
are resolved. No one else had a solution unless I wanted to buy ATI!!!!!

Gary Quiring

Old July 8th 03, 07:21 PM
TheCroW

I was having some big issues with DVI and my Geforce 3 card. I
finally resolved it with a BIOS upgrade. I found a good site that has
many BIOS updates for the Geforce series:

http://bunny.xs4all.nl/hardware/vid_nvidia.html

Gary Quiring

No such site {

Really? works for me and many others......

Okay, works fine now also here ... think there was a twist in the lines here
in Holland .... oh, called out too soon: now the site is again not available
ah well, I'll try tomorow again }

Menno

bios updates/ donny Asus Motherboards 2 December 20th 04 01:36 PM
DONT BUY ASUS PRODUCTS/TECH SUPPORT HORRIBLE tilimil Asus Motherboards 8 December 12th 04 07:56 AM
Bios update: which file? Katy Asus Motherboards 2 September 23rd 04 04:54 AM
P4P800 Deluxe -- Bios and other Questions Eric Asus Motherboards 4 December 25th 03 04:48 AM
A7V333-X new BIOS 1004 Paul Asus Motherboards 4 June 26th 03 12:08 PM