need audio board with speaker and line out jacks

Old December 6th 03, 12:46 PM
Keith Boeheim

Default need audio board with speaker and line out jacks

I have a new system that uses on board sound with only one out put for
speakers. On my old sysyem I bought a SB audio board with speaker out and
line out so I could plug my headphones in also.

I didn't think to keep the old audio board and the new SB 16 PCI card has a
"front" and "rear" outputs for surround sound but won't accomodate
headphones.

Does anyony know of a basic audio board with speaker and line out jacks?

thanks for your help

keith

Old December 6th 03, 02:00 PM
Shep©

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:46:40 GMT Not letting inanimate objects know
I'm a in a hurry "Keith Boeheim" wrote :

I have a new system that uses on board sound with only one out put for
speakers. On my old sysyem I bought a SB audio board with speaker out and
line out so I could plug my headphones in also.

I didn't think to keep the old audio board and the new SB 16 PCI card has a
"front" and "rear" outputs for surround sound but won't accomodate
headphones.

Does anyony know of a basic audio board with speaker and line out jacks?

thanks for your help

keith

Get hold of a cheap 5.1 Digital creative card.It has the lot but in
saying that I use the headphone jack on my speakers.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
email shepATpartyheld.de