What portable DTV tuner cards are out there?

Old March 2nd 07, 12:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
jerrys

Default What portable DTV tuner cards are out there?

I want to do away with cable and TV sets. What portable DTV
tuner cards are out there so I can watch digital broadcast TV on
my laptop?

And are there any product reviews for this type of cards on the
web?

Thanks.
Old March 3rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
First of One

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=339302

IMHO any screen smaller than 20" makes a poor substitute for a TV.

Old March 3rd 07, 02:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Dan

"First of One" root@localhost wrote in message
http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=339302

IMHO any screen smaller than 20" makes a poor substitute for a TV.

IMHO anything less than 32" makes a poor TV!

Old March 4th 07, 10:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Andy

USB 2.0 Mini ATSC Digital TV Receiver
http://www.artec.com.tw/ehtm/be126.htm

TV Tuner Cards DG Dell Computers 12 January 19th 06 12:03 PM
tv-tuner in AIW cards pjayant Ati Videocards 4 November 12th 05 01:05 AM
TV tuner cards jeffc Ati Videocards 3 May 21st 05 10:03 PM
TV Tuner Cards Sam Carleton Nvidia Videocards 7 January 17th 04 05:27 AM
TV Tuner Cards Sam Carleton Ati Videocards 0 January 12th 04 09:10 PM