Dell Powervault Error (?) message

Old July 12th 04, 07:06 PM
Peter Hucker

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:25:23 -0500, chrisv wrote:

chrisv wrote:

Thankee. Enough of the faux flame gambit - but I have enjoyed your
tags. Top, bottom and in-line posting all have a place - solely the
subjective choice of the poster. But no matter what you choose,
someone's gonna call you a sinner. Such is life.

Not a sinner, just stupid, lazy, and selfish.

I'll note that, while rare, some top-posters make an effort at
communication, by providing some context in their responses, trimming
appropriately, or switching to in-line responses when appropriate.
Eric falls into this category.

Get out of the 19th century.

--
FOURTEEN - CHECK OUT THE BABY! parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (french fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.,) and was constantly sending his man-servant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.
Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty-handed. "Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water??" demanded the Grand Emir.
"A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "white man sit on well."
Old July 12th 04, 08:36 PM
kony

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:06:29 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

Get out of the 19th century.

Check your calendar, Peter. 21st century posters don't agree.
Old July 12th 04, 09:23 PM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

Get out of the 19th century.

Check your calendar, Peter. 21st century posters don't agree.

Not my fault religion screwed up our calendar system. I of course meant the 20th century.

--
FOURTEEN - CHECK OUT THE BABY! parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com
Served from a pentawatercooled dual 2.8GHz silent Athlon with half TB RAID.

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

Dell Hardware Swap/Add Capability? WillW General 41 June 30th 04 04:13 PM
P2 400 MHz, Dell Optiplex - question(s) Big Mac General 3 May 23rd 04 05:57 AM
Dell PC.. Claus Christensen General 2 July 28th 03 03:32 AM
Power problems on Dell thing Zilog Jones General 8 July 23rd 03 06:16 PM
New HD in Dell Dimension 4300? Leif K-Brooks General 2 July 3rd 03 05:23 AM