TV Out Connections

Old November 19th 03, 12:28 PM
Birderman

Default TV Out Connections

Hi,

I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out

But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated if
anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the Graphics
Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.

Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains the
required information.

Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so that
I can work the wiring.

TIA
Birder Man

Old November 20th 03, 02:40 AM
Robert Pendell

Correction on the S-Video to RCA adapter part. I am posting a new thread
about this one since the ATI supplied one from my last card don't work with
the new one.
"Robert Pendell" wrote in message
link.net...
It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you

will
be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.

--
Robert Pendell

Old November 20th 03, 10:37 AM
Birderman

No, its not standard S-Video socket, its 9pin mini din, S-video is 4-pin
mini din. I believe that it has S-video and composite video in and out
connections as the MS adaptor I require can connect up to 4 devices.

I need the pinout of the 9 pin mini din socket so I can make my own cable.

Any ideas

Birderman