War gaming can't get their times right ! Off by a day ! Sucks !

Old May 12th 21, 02:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
skybuck2000

Default War gaming can't get their times right ! Off by a day ! Sucks !

Game says "1 day" of ranked season 2 remaining, while in reality it's 2 days, another 24 hours available !
Discussion

Somewhere in the game there is a lot of misleading information when it comes to "days remaining" for new ranked season 2.

Some hints/pop-ups display "1 day" remaining.

So I start rushing games trying to win in the last couple of hours only to find out there is another 24 hours of ranked tomorrow !

So I threw away about 9 stars or so believing the season was at an end ! (I was at rank 3 ! now back at rank 5 !)

Now it turns out there is another 24 hours available !

This sucks very bad ! This is not the first time the game is off time-wise, this time however the bug is very severe ! Off by 24 hours !

Also the starting/ending time for my region is 10:00 am to 3:00 am, not 11:00 am to 4:00 am as game suggests.

Wargaming needs to get their days and times right !

From now on display "days and hours and minutes remaining" or so !

And this is simply a very nasty bug !

Other information displayed 13 may 2021 as end date ?!

Which information am I to believe ? Information on website or information in game ?!

If game says 1 day remaining I will take that as precedence. Turns out the game itself WAS WRONG it's a bug !!!!!!

I feel like wargaming should give me back 9 stars so I can continue where I was ! I doubt they will do that though. Plus probably another 3 or so which I probably could have gotten had I played normal. Then I would be at rank 3 + 3 stars or so. That means I had to gain a remaining 7 stars the last day which is doable !

THIS SUCKS VERY BIG ! Don't let this bug happen again !

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old May 12th 21, 03:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
David W. Hodgins

On Tue, 11 May 2021 21:48:30 -0400, skybuck2000 wrote:

Game says "1 day" of ranked season 2 remaining, while in reality it's 2 days, another 24 hours available !
Discussion

Clearly given the group selected, the complaint should be filed at a nvidia
website, not in a usenet newsgroup.
Old May 19th 21, 11:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
skybuck2000

It's a mess right now.

UTC, CEST +2 -1 summer time, blablabla

Can only play from 10:00 am today, to 3:00 am next day ?!? (GENERAL RULE EVERY DAY DURING RANKED TO GARANTUEE "QUALITY GAMEPLA" - BASICALLY TIME WRAPPING/WARPING PROBLEM DO YOU SEE IT ????)

If system says at 9:00 am ? you have 1 day remaining what that mean ?
If system says at 11:00 am ? you have 1 day remaining what that mean ?
If system says at 2:00 am next day ? you have 1 day remaining what that mean ?

It can be interpreted in many ways ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ????????????

Starting to see the problem ? Some people seem to be blind this.

Even when it says: 24 hours remaining it's basically still lying because the play time is limited to a certain time range to offer "quality gaming" cause the ****ers at night are a sleep and zombies and bots and ****.

Add some CEST, UTC offset and summer time confusing, wrapping around days and **** and you got yourself some ambigious **** ?!? NOOOO ???

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT ONLY FOR WAR GAMING, BUT OTHER GAME DEVELOPERS AS WELL, LEARN FROM IT, SOMEHOW !!! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.