Old June 22nd 06, 08:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Default XFX company... Did anyone have problems with their support?

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:57:02 -0500, wrote:

Is it me or is this XFX company awful?

Not you.

Its support sucks, telephone calls kept dropping,
RMA within warranty requires signature confirmation for proof of sending it, they took
their own forums down, their support requires members to register, must have serial # and
model # or no support, won't answer question about how long it usually take to RMA, etc.

I am never buying their cards again. I hope they RMA my card. They have to check on to see
if it is really broken and I didn't do anything to void my warranty (had it for 7 months).
Bad comments on
http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/articl...50aHVzaWFzdA==
(bottom section about XFX).

eVGA and BFG seem to be the only 2 nVidia partners with REAL
after-sales product support. This has been the situation for a long
time as regular readers of these newsgroups know very well.

I suspect that all the others use rusty tramp-steamers to China for
RMA returns. And typhoon season is approaching fast............

John Lewis

Thank you in advance.
--
"You're kissing an ant hill." --Mike Nelson
/\___/\
( )