Old October 11th 04, 03:23 AM
Cory Dunkle

Personally I've always like Enermax PSUs. They have always seemed to be of a
very high quality and I've not had any trouble with them. I use them in all
the high end computers I build.

"MJ" wrote in message
link.net...
I have been running my 6800 Ultra with no problems on my Antec 430, but

when
I hook up a couple more hard drives, I can't post to WinXP. (Or have other
problems...) I have tried all kinds of configurations with my PSU cords to
try and split the power evenly but nothing works. I have a lot of other
periphs. connected as well.

My question is, if I upgrade my PSU, how high of wattage should i go? and
what are some reliable PSUs?

willing to spend around $80 or so..... but I don't want a POS.

TIA,
MJ

AMD xp2800
GF6800 Ultra