Old December 12th 03, 07:26 PM
Flow

Yes,you can get extra performance with a radeon 9800xt.
But is it worth it?No.Not for the money you have to pay for it.
If you wait 6 months you can get real performance gain for the same price
you are willing to pay now.
So i would wait to see what nvidia and others have to offer then.
Every videocard serves you approx 2 year(high end cards)
Todays cards are already 1 year present or almost so you have 1 year left
before you want to upgrade again.

"Mal Franks" schreef in bericht
t...
In article fK0Cb.2640$7U1.7826@amstwist00, says...
No card.Stick with your ti4600
There is still no card capable of running games without a decent cpu.

I'm aware of that.

However, I wonder whether the ti4600 that I already have is the best card
for my current system or could I gain a little extra performance out of
it via a slightly newer card.