Old March 21st 07, 03:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rev. G.G. Willikers (aka Mön§igñor ßoddoM)

Default Temperature story 6600GT

oldwolf wrote:
Be VERY careful using a vacuum inside a computer case, they can build up
quite a large static charge, which can, (and I have seen it happen), very
thoroughly kill your system.

In this Case (pun intended), it is safer to Blow, than it is to Suck.
(Any innuendo is purely generated by the dirty mind that generates it
--

Rev. G.G. Willikers

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would
I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in
fact exist, sir."