Old March 20th 07, 10:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Gil

Default Temperature story 6600GT

After running 2-3 hour sessions of NR2003 at 1400x900 with 8X AA and
4X AF, my vidcard temps were in the low 90's. I read a few posts here
and thought that might be a bit high.

Opened the case, took out the vacuum cleaner and sucked out a few dust
kittens. Ambient temperature dropped at LEAST 10 degrees C, and I will
see what the load temps are like later tonight while racing.

To those users concerned about vidcard temps, I recommend giving the
case a thorough cleaning. It seems to have worked in my case.

Pun intended.