Old September 12th 04, 11:56 AM
Colin Wilson

Zone Alarm 4.5 is on the list of applications that have problems wirh SP 2.
Upgrade to v5.1.

According to M$, the error with ZA4.5 would be:

"This program does not install. If you try to install it, you receive an
"8e" Stop error every time your computer starts."

I get no errors, but I did notice a request to my ISP on port 200 after
every boot - I don`t know specifically what this is, but i`m guessing its
something to do with DNS server confirmation.