Old December 27th 03, 08:25 PM
Jeroen!

evil Homer wrote:
Just done a total system upgrade in the last couple of weeks, new board,
processor, ram and now a newer gfx card.

I've clocked my Nforce2 board up quite high now, along with my 2400+.

Now I'm looking at the gfx card.

Can anyone tell me whats the safest possible settings I can get out of my
Soltek Ti4200? Got it running at 280/550 at the moment, (Default was
250/500). Very stable at this point.

How high can I (safely) go with this card?

Cheers

Homer

The max here with same card (Leadtek) is 305/620, higher, then the
trouble starts.
Now it run's at 290/600 about 1/2 a year, without any probs.
The Leadtek cards have a very good default cooling, don't know the Solteks.

--
Groeten Jeroen!

-Correct me, if I'm wrong-