Old December 18th 04, 09:42 AM
Craig Bergren

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:33:56 -0500, keith wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:50:10 +0000, Bill Davidsen wrote:

Yousuf Khan wrote:

Pan. Not all that great for text, doesn't seem to want to forward
articles as mail, but for multipart binaries it is the nuts.

You have to set up a profile that allows you to mail, it's not the same as
posting. Mail has different rules than Usenet. You may have to identify
yourself with a real email address for example.

I guess I simply don't understand PAN, then. I find it rather good for
reading text groups, less so for posting (speel chequer?), and horrible
for ninary groups. Gravity has a wonderful Binary reading tool, that PAN
can only dream about.

Perhaps I could be of some help. When you see red words, they are
misspelled. If you see a red word, click on the right mouse button for
suggestions from the dictionary. It took me a long time to find this
feature because the spelling suggestions only come up when you right
click and only when the mouse is over a red word and there is no "batch"
spell checker on the menu bar.