Old May 15th 04, 11:36 PM
Alex

(Svend Olaf Mikkelsen) wrote in message ...
On 14 May 2004 23:41:36 -0700,
(Alex) wrote:

I have two drives that I backed up into disk images. The disk images
were called Laptopdrive1 (my main drive in the laptop) and laptop2
(second drive, the original shipping drive in my laptop)

What happened to the original? Maybe the files could be recovered from
there?

Unfortunately, the original drive was wiped with zeroes and returned
to the retailer.. It was slightly defective, so I didn't want to take
my chances with it - as you can see, THAT was a great strategy on my
part.