Old August 22nd 04, 07:46 AM
Mike Richter

Mister Charlie wrote:

And I do have a pair of stereo plug outputs in the back, but I've
never had to use them, as it seems the audio was always carried by
the USB, yes? (If not then I guess I just need a single plug
stereo adapter to go into the sound card). I just assumed the
audio was being carried by the USB.

The assumption is not wrong, but the fact that audio is in that signal
does not mean that you're using it. If you have the option, use digital
audio; if on an older OS, then you'll have to run a cable from those
outputs to Line In on your sound card and take the extra DAC/ADC.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/