Old August 14th 05, 02:52 PM
First of One

SLI has no direct relations with dual-core CPUs. Having each card
communicating with only one of the two cores is not advantageous, either.

"Scott" wrote in message
I've been looking for articles on this topic and haven't bumped into any
yet. I wonder if NVIDIA will ever come up with a set of drivers that will
allow each SLI card to run on its own processor. Any thoughts or web
links on the topic?