Old July 13th 04, 01:49 AM
Jason

Default 9200SE: After install I cannot access display properties!

Help!

I had a Nvidia geforce2 200mx. Uninstalled all nvidia drivers, then
the card. Installed 9200se (128mb). Installed catalyst drivers
(newest ver from ATI).

I cannot access my display properties. (rt click on desktop or
through control panel)

Any ideas?

Here is what I have tried (none of these things worked):
1) reinstall ati drivers
2) uninstall all ati drivers/card (I also used online cat cleaner util
from ati) Install old video card.
3) Stuff from step2 + newest nvidia drivers
4) uninstall nvidia drivers, software, card.
5) install 9200, boot to safe mode. Delete all references to nvidia
or ati that I could find. Reboot. Install catalyst drivers.
6) update AGP driver (AMD-700 chipset), reinstall drivers.
7) bang head against wall
8) bang head against computer

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!