Old May 18th 05, 12:36 AM
Tony

I don't think Olly gets it Frank. But apparently he has a phd so we should
call him Doctor Olly in future. As everyone knows - Doctors Know Everything.
I've learned that just by reading Dr. Olly's posts.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"Frank" wrote in message news:Sndie.22$3p.8@fed1read05...
Oliver Costich wrote:

Having a nice website doesn't make one an authority on anything. Not
on online vendors and clearly not on logic.

Who ever said having anything on line made anyone an authority on

anything?
Certainly not me.
But it's a hell of a lot more proof of some real world experience vs
some bull****ter wannabe script-kittie i-still-sleep-with-my-teddy-bear
moron's opinion about what they have never done.
Now who would you believe...someone with 40yrs experience or someone who
still sleeps with his first printer?
Got it?
Frank