Old May 17th 05, 02:18 AM
measekite

Oliver Costich wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:31:19 -0700, Frank wrote:

Tony wrote:

But you apparently haven't even done that much, and in fact obviously
haven't read my website. With a multi-decade history in photography, a few
short articles on important things the books on photography don't teach and
a bit of this and that, I have established myself as somebody real - whether
you believe my name or not.
You have established - a screen name - something any seven year old can
do and something any employee of any net savvy business can and has done
many times in the past. One merely has to look at all the "Hey I just found
this fantastic.." posts and emails to know, that without any other presence
you have the gravitas of a puff of wind in a hurricane.

You've got some very nice work on your web site Tony. You're to be
congratulated for its quality and artistic content.
The script-kiddies we have posting here have no talent, no brains and
nothing to offer other than their obscene, off based childish bull****.
I have unfortunately meet some of these losers and sad to say, the
internet is their only life and their only reality.
Beyond that, they are in deep trouble with the rest of society.
Frank

Having a nice website doesn't make one an authority on anything. Not
on online vendors and clearly not on logic.

And clearly online vendors. Many outright lie and most of the rest
withhold the truth and other information that is pertinent.