Old September 24th 04, 11:19 AM
Bill Crocker

I believe the Omega drivers are compatible with most ATI cards. I'm sure,
somewhere on the web site, it should cover this. I've tried them, from
time, to time, and have not noticed any marked difference.

It makes sense to me, that ATI's own drivers, would deliver the best overall
performance, within safe operating parameters, not causing risk of damage to
the card.

Bill Crocker

"bob brozewicz (news group)" wrote in message
hi all,

i posted this the other day with no responses. since then i have read
about omega drivers. what are these and are the compatible with ati cards.
i started to look for more information but what to know if someone could
explain what these drivers are.

after reading about the problems that ati has with its catalyst drivers
and some peoples systems it made we wonder, are there other drivers that
are not made by ati that will work with there cards?

just curious.

im running the 4.9 and dont seem to have any issues after i went to a 350
watt power supply.

bob brozewicz