Old February 9th 09, 11:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Maciej Piechotka

Default Problem with EP45T-EXTREME

Maciej Piechotka writes:

You're also going to have to check what you've done with that PCI
Express connector. Did the yellow wires feed 12V pins on the connector ?
Or did you somehow manage to reverse the connections, such that yellow
went to GND and black went to the 12V pins ? If you did that, you may
have damaged the Vcore circuit.

I hope not. I plug only for short period and it seems to boot (I haven't
connect everything but it changed CMOS value).

It's alive

Thanks - once again usenet has shown superiority over support center
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/