Old February 6th 09, 02:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Maciej Piechotka

Default Problem with EP45T-EXTREME

Hello. I have a problem with booting on EP45T-EXTREME. I suspect eighter
the CPU or motherboard (since the only communication with the system in
through the motherboard I ask here):

- The diode showing CPU temperature is showing 60° C
- The diode showing CPU load is showing near 100% load
- The cpu fan move slightly at startup and after a few mm it stops (it moves
back on power-off). It is not due to some other fan (checked)
- The screen is blank
- The error code display is showing FF

The configuration:
- GA-EP46T-EXTREME as motherboard
- Core Quad 2 Q9650 3 GHz
- Kingstone memory 1600 MHz DDR 3
- Gigabyte Radeon 4870x2
- 850 W power supply

Any ideas?

Regards

PS. I tried to use Gigabyte support center but I receive no response as far.
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/