Old October 17th 03, 12:43 AM
David

Because it is easier for him to pick his ass waiting for everyone else
to do his research

On 16 Oct 2003 21:49:26 GMT, BRG
wrote:

"Seinman" wrote in
:

"Seinman" wrote in message
I just bought a used 7800. I have 2 questions:

1.There are 2 volume control keys above the power switch on the
chassis.

How
are they controlled? Is it software? I cannot find software on
the

HP/Compaq
site that controls them, and they do not appear to adjust the
volume.

2. It has an internal modem but no RJ11 port. Does this model
have a proprietary cable?

TIA

Nobody own/owned one of these?

Why not RTFM?

...which is readily available via this site:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Select "See support and troubleshooting information"
Type Armada 7800 in the box
Click the button
On the next page select the model from the list