Old June 11th 04, 09:58 AM
Peter R. Fletcher

I have seen this identical behaviour, too. I believe that it is a MoBo
fault, because the MoBo that I had it with was replaced under warranty
(for other, much clearer, reasons) and the replacement, with the same
case, PSU, etc., has never done it

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:22:56 -0000, Hal wrote:

Hi all,

I have two computers with A7N8X motherboards and Aopen 350 watt power
supplies.

One of these computers will not power back up with the power on button
after I have done a Windows shutdown. It seems it needs to cool down.
Sometimes even after being turned off over night in air conditioning it
still will not power up unless I turn off the power supply for a while.

I have checked the motherboard connections and they are good.

Any ideas from the group?

TIA,

Hal

Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
Peter R. Fletcher