Old February 3rd 04, 11:20 AM
Creeping Stone

=|[ Creeping Stone's ]|= wrote:

Its so complex, I just updated the bios to 1008 since it apperently fixes
some problem with wireless mouses - which I have, so I could start a whole
new round of testing, the PSU might be flaky...

Crashed after the bios update, so I reassembled the whole rig, and removed
a heatsink I bodged onto the southbridge and it seems to have recovered

-Running quick again at 320fsb /32 PCI , 1t command control enabled, 4-way
interleave, 2-3-2-6 320ddr, XP2000+ x11.5 @ 1838MHz /w quiet cooling mods.

If that config lasts, i may be satisfied. -took a little off the optimum
supported fsb to ease the chipsets power requirements in the long run.
I dont really consider running AthlonXP at 333 fsb overlclocking, since
when I bought the chip, Im sure I read some offical documentation (a
leaflet in the retail box?) which said 266 was the minimum supported speed
-though now it seems to get reported as the only default.

Wounder if there is normally a stability problem with 10-15% frquency overclocking

No idea :/

today -optimistic

--
' gathering moss,