Old September 23rd 04, 11:33 AM
AndrewJ

" I have no intention of selling the rest of my system. "

I never said for you to sell the rest of your system. I only suggested
selling the CPU and Ti4200, which you wouldn't be using if you upgraded them
both. This might give you the extra money to upgrade both. What speed RAM
do you have?

Get the mobile Barton 35w 2400+. It runs on that board at 3400+ out of
the box. I'm doing on two A7N8X 2.0 DLX boards. Then get the best
video card you can afford from a seller on ebay with very good
feedback.

When your PC gives a little they give a lot.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/disco