Old August 24th 04, 06:10 AM
tooly

"Fucho" wrote in message
I have problems with my FX5900XT (gainward 1100/ultra GS). 3d mark

(both
'01 and '03) either freezes and i have to hard reset my comp or it crashes
to desktop.
I tryed 53.03, 56.55 and 56.72 drivers. I syncronised my 2d and 3d
clocks, i disabled fast write in bios, i tryed running it at safe mode

clock
frequencies, even tryed pointing room fan at it with a case open
It does feel a bit warm bit not to hot anyway it is even a bit cooler
then my Gf3 Ti. That leads me to antoher problem. I cant see it's
temperature (should it have a sensor?)
I didn't try any games yet, but i don't think problem would be in 3d

mark
only, so i tought first to get it runnig fine and then see if anything

else
doesn't work.
Rest of the configuration is athlon 2400+ (not clocked) & 768 mb of ram
on soltek SL-75DRV mainboard, PS is tagan 380W
Tnx for any help you can offer.

Have you run a memtest on your system ram lately?