Old January 20th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware

Default Dell's Sorry History of Microphone/Soundcard Issue

Just an update:
My issue with low mic volume on the Audigy 2ZS remains the same on my
XPS Gen 5.
However, chatted with an Indian based DELL tech guy yesterday (just to
check if they have come up with something) But no! Surprisingly, he
did actually admit it was a Creative problem, gave me a coupon of $35
(a offer I rejected moths ago, but I accepted it now since I don't
have time to persue the issue anymore. I'm simply too feed up with
the DELL's lack of responsibility of the product they put together.

$35 buck to spend on an upgrade in the DELL store is not much but
better than $0. It seems clear that even though they admit problem
they do not intend to fully compensate or replace.

Please post here about your possible compensation, especially if you
all do better then I...