Old December 12th 05, 12:15 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.hardware,creative.products.sound_blaster.audigy

Default Dell's Sorry History of Microphone/Soundcard Issue (Update)

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:55:17 -0700, Class_Action
wrote:

LOL. For the crime of owning a Dell, you deserve all the grief you
get.

How about this one?

This what? Repetitive link that you keep falsely assuming
will somehow magically cause us to agree with your apathetic
attemps to fix a problem?

Guess what? Any problem you care to name on a computer,
give as much time as you've spent I could dig up a handful
of links and just keep posting them. It wouldn't prove
anything, except that all I was interested in doing was
posting links.