Old August 2nd 03, 10:18 AM
Paul

Again had same problem with Dual Channel Mem.
F10a has fixed this , but have had intermitant trouble with my NIC.
Heres the URL http://www.jlaur.de/7n400p.10a

"boh" wrote in message
Had the same problem. 10a solved it. Send me your preffered email address
and I will mail it to you. boh

"Andrew K." wrote in message
When using a GA-7N400 Pro motherboard with two new 512mb Crucial PC2700
memory modules in a dual-channel configuration, Windows XP crashes or
reboots the system. However, the system runs well with the same memory
modules in a single-channel configuration.

Someone on the internet said that there is a beta bios F10a which may

solve
this problem. Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know if there will

be
formal, approved, bios fix for the memory problem?

Thanks,
Andrew