Old March 15th 08, 03:48 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
irwell

Default Canon IP5000 light cyan and light magenta gone

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:46:13 -0500, Christopher Jones
wrote:

On the nozzle check pattern, the light cyan and light magenta stripes
are completely missing. Have tried everything I can think of: nozzle
cleaning, nozzle deep cleaning, print head alignment, new ink tanks, new
print head, remove and reinstall drivers, but the problem persists.

Is there anything else I can try before consigning this printer to
oblivion?

Does it print images with these colors otherwise?