Old August 4th 03, 06:39 PM
News

Replace the high-voltage contact assembly.
(or recondition the contacts only, on the left side of the toner cartridge)

"dg" schreef in bericht
. ..
We have a LaserJet IIIP that is having a problem. At first, I diagnosed

the
problem to be poor remanufactured cartridges but I have since decide that
the printer itself has problems.

The printer works with 1 cartridge, and when I put in a new cartridge the
printed sheets come out totally gray and depending on the cartridge, may

or
may not have streaks of intelligence on them. We have tried about 6
cartridges with the printer and only 1 cartridge works (the old one we

were
trying to replace--it has a streak down one side where the scraper blade

has
warped--veryold cartridge). All other cartridges produce gray pages.

The
cartridges work fine in another LJIIIP.

Any ideas?

Thanks,