Old July 17th 03, 11:51 AM
kayzesose

Hi, will the p4p800 work with geforce2 mx 200 cards? i have an old
inno3d gf2 mx 200 agpx4 i was hoping to use temporarily. Thanks

(mafiaboy) wrote in message . com...
Set by SPD.....I think 2.5-4-4-8-4..
I've tried several settings without luck !!!!!

"BNR" wrote in message arthlink.net...
DDR timings?

"mafiaboy" wrote in message
om...
Hi there,

I've recently built a new system with a P4P800 Deluxe motherboard
(bios 1008), 2x512 Mb Kingston HyperX PC 3500, P4 2.8C 800 FSB and a
MSI Geforce4 TI4200 8x.
I've installed all the drivers (detonator 44.03, Intel Chipset inf) as
usual, but during the boot phase, I get a blue screen after the
Windows XP logo (STOP c0000415 Unknown hard error). Then I booted in
safe mode, and I got a message saying that the Geforce4 is responsible
for the system instability. So I decided to uninstall the detonator
drivers.....and my system booted up normally in Windows XP. I replaced
the Geforce4 TI4200 with an old Geforce2 MX and everything was OK.
What I don't understand is that my GF4 TI 4200 works very well with my
A7V333.........
Could it be an issue with the P4P800 Deluxe ????

Thank's for your help !!!

My specs:

P4P800 Deluxe
2x512 Mb Kingston HyperX PC 3500