Old September 25th 04, 06:50 AM
Nikolette

Default ATI Radeon 9600, no channels avail

I'm sorry I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but my question is
that when the TV stopped working I did a PC Check and failed the following:
Not MMX Architecture, DirectX Components are not installed properly, and
Capture driver INF files are not installed. I don't know how this happened
as the TV used to work perfectly and of course I only recognized DirectX and
have uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple times. I have XP SP2 and . . .
I don't know what other info might be needed in order to troubleshoot but
any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Nik

---