Old July 31st 04, 04:07 AM
Gonzo

"Pluvious" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:43:35 GMT, "First of One"
wrote:

Don't use the Omega drivers unless you have a problem with the standard
Catalysts.

Why would you say this? The Omega drivers are better then the official
ones IMHO.

Pluvious

Ever hear of the expression "If it aint brock, don't fix it!"??

Not all Omega users have had zero problems. Omegas aren't made from
scratch, they are simply hacked together drivers made of a mix and mash of
newer and older files.

Do a google search for "omega drivers" and see what I mean.

Once you install them you may or may not have a hard time getting rid of
them if they cause problems. My suggestion is to do either a complete
back,up before trying them or at least do a system restore point backup
before you install them. Any problems with them may not be apparent at
first. They may show up at a later time with a newer game.